OPEN GARDENS 2021
This will be held virtually again this year. There were over 1500 views of last year’s video. This year’s will be released on Youtube in early July.
To take part please note the following
- use your phone or camera to take photos, a video or a combination.
- Please take them in landscape, rather than portrait if possible.
- Videos should aim to be up to one minute in length. Longer videos (absolute max of 3 minutes please) can be sent in but it is possible that I may need to edit them down to one minute, depending on response.
- If sending only photos, please send a maximum of 12
- You may appear in your photo/video if you wish but the aim is to show the beauty and diversity of the gardens.
- I will not attach any precise addresses or surnames, but would ideally like to use first names of those whose gardens they are, and the road you live in. Please let me know which you would prefer and make clear if you wish to be totally anonymous.
- Maximum individual e-mail size 15MB please
- For multiple photos or for videos, please e-mail me first so we can arrange how they can be sent to me; or share with me on Onedrive, Dropbox or some other cloud method!
- To Contact me or send your photos, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All videos and photos must be received by 20th June