MESports are back at the Community Centre after a long break due to Covid.
See their website for more information on what sports are available at the hall.
These are the classes due to start soon in the sports hall – if you would like more information call them on 01530 242 706 or visit them at Innovation House, 232 Leicester Road, Field Head, Markfield, Leicestershire, LE67 9RG. There is an email contact form on their website.
- Every Tuesday @ 10.15am – 11.00am (another SoccerTots) starting 05/10/21
- Every Tuesday @ 11.15am – 12.15am (Table Tennis) starting 28/09/21
- Every Wednesday @ 11.00am – 11.45am (MiniMovers) starting 06/10/21
- Every Wednesday @ 12.25pm – 1.25pm (Yoga) starting 06/10/21
- Every Thursday @ 11.45am – 12.30pm (CycleBugs) starting 07/10/21
- Every Thursday @ 1.00pm – 2.00pm (Multi-Sports MashUp) starting 30/09/21
“ME Sports in the Community host a number of clubs, classes and groups at our centre which are extremely popular and fantastic for the community. The sessions are always well attended and very well run…It is great to see so many young people taking part in sport and there is a huge buzz around the local area that a sporting icon like Matt Elliott is actively involved in our community. We couldn’t recommend them highly enough!”
Trustee at Thornton Community Centre